BORN IN 1961, IN BOMBAY,
STUDIED APPLIED ART FROM J.J. INSTITUTE OF APPLIED ART,
STUDIED FINE ART AS A GUEST STUDENT FROM ABHINAV VIDYALAYA, PUNE
- 1991 Participated in art society of India (annual exhibition)
- 1991 ‘ART MELA’ organised by Citibank
- 1992 Solo exhibition sponsored by Ashish Balram Nagpal at Sophia Duchesne Art Gallery.
- 1992 Solo exhibition by Masterpiece Art Gallery: New Delhi
- 1994 Group show People for Animals held at the Jehangir art gallery
- 1995 Solo exhibition at Pradashak Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 1996 participated in a Group Show at Gallery Leela, Leela Kempenski, Mumbai
- 1997 participated in a Group Show at Gallery Leela, Leela Kempenski Mumbai
- 1998 Solo Exhibition at Birla Art Gallery, Mumbai
- 1998 Holiday Inn (pune)
- 1998 Hiliday Inn (pune)
- 1998 Invited to a Group show (MSSI) Multiple Scherosis Soc. Of India at Y.B.Chauhan Center
- 1998 participated in a group show ast Nehru Centre Art Gallery(Group)
- 1998 Invited for a group show Art quest at Y.B. Chauhan Centre
- 1999 Participated “Jambori” Lakeeren Art Gallery
- 1999 Invited Bombay Art Society Exhibition of 50 years of India
- 1999 Holiday Inn Pune Group
- 1999 Group show Jehangir Art Gallery
- 1999 Y.B. Chauhan centre ‘Varsha’ invite
- 1999 Art Quest at Nehru Centre Art Gallery (Group).